Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Contoh Kalimat Present Tense dan Present Continuous Tense

30 kalimat Present Tense dan Present Continuous Tense :


Ø Present tense

1.        I eat rice in the morning.
2.        Imam doesn’t run in the field.
3.        She study in the classroom.
4.        He kick the ball.
5.        You throw the glass.
6.        She drink the water.
7.        Ullang borrows the bag.
8.        We play football at the field.
9.        You  watch tv at night.
10.    Fico sit on the chair.
11.    Ari write a letter.
12.    Rajul sees a man in the pool.
13.    She read a book every week.
14.    We don’t bring money today.
15.    They play basketball right now.
16.    I don’t go to campus today.
17.    We study every night.
18.    He don’t know me.
19.    He take a rest after play futsal.
20.    The  sun rises in the east.
21.    Do you watch tv at night ?
22.    Don’t you play basketball every week ?
23.    Cakra buys a flowers to someone.
24.    Agung doesn’t send his homework.
25.    She sleep every night.
26.    Febrian gives a flower to Hafiza.
27.    Yan spend his time with nova today.
28.    Samy borrow a book firda in the morning.
29.    The class begins at seven o’clock.
30.    Ruslan make a cake for someone.

Ø Present Continuous Tense

1.      He is working in the hotel right now
2.      Taufik is cleaning the whiteboard right now.
3.      Do you eating a cake in the morning ?
4.      I am drinking a ultra milk right now.
5.      She is don’t bring a books.
6.      She is waiting for you.
7.      Do you hear something?
8.      I am reading a newspaper now.
9.      I am falling in love.
10.  He is hiding my bag.
11.  She is holding my hand today.
12.  The teacher explaining the lesson.
13.  He is wearing a hat every time.
14.  She is walking on the floor right now.
15.  Ibho isn’t watching tv today.
16.  Is ibho watching tv today?
17.  Yan is standing in front of me right now.
18.  Yan isn’t standing in front of me right now.
19.  I am going to the hotel with indah today.
20.  He is smoking in front of me right now.
21.  Does rudi staying at home today ?
22.  We are walking together.
23.  He is preparing for a consert tonight.
24.  Rudi is staying at his house today.
25.  Ranu is filling the glass with water right now.
26.  Rahmat isn’t going to the campus today.
27.  Indah is dancing in the campus right now.
28.  They are cleaning this room right now.
29.  He is asking to me.
           30. Imad boiling a noodles at the kitchen right now.

2 comments:

  1. Ijin copaas gan

    ReplyDelete
  2. gan, gua baru buat blog, masih umur mingguan lah, darimana nambahin gadget 'total pageview' sama animasi follow me itu gan? thanks..

    ReplyDelete